This year we've honed in on creating better experiences across health services, government and education. People are the sum of their experiences so when we improve experiences, we improve lives. Better experiences for better lives.
Here are a few highlights, a deep dive into some of our most fascinating projects and some articles sharing ways to increase the impact of discovery and user centred design.
Refer work to us and we’ll plant 100 trees
We’re busy scheduling projects for January 2023. Much of our work comes from referrals so if you know someone who you think would benefit from our approach to discovery and user centred design, please do send them our way!
For every successful referral, we will plant 100 trees with Ecologi. That’s in addition to the trees we plant for every day of consultancy we deliver. More about our reforestation support scheme here.
Some plans for 2023
Next year we’ll be:
- Our work for the NHS to lower barriers to mental health support went live, helped over 4000 young people find support in the first eight weeks and is a finalist in the coveted HSJ Partnership Award
- We helped NHS Transformation Directorate define ways video can be used to improve health outcomes
- We ran our first place-based research since the pandemic, helping shape a new health centre for Southend, getting out and about to engage with patients
- We partnered with Public Health Wales to help them have more impact digitally
- We were appointed as research partner for NHS Innovation Lab
- We helped Bristol City Council better understand ways people want to use the public space around Bristol Harbour
- Our service design work to help transform local authority gyms and make them easier to engage with helped Parkwood Leisure win the Digital Transformation Award at the UK Active Awards
- We spoke at LARIA about the potential impact of using video to increase the impact of research
- And for each day of consultancy we delivered, we planted a tree with Ecologi, resulting in a veritable forest!
- We moved into a beautiful new studio, just beside Temple Meads to support our hybrid working model.
- Excitingly we even had face-to-face meetings and lunch with clients - hooray!
Articles to help you create change